From time to time I’ll probably mention the people in my life. If you want to know more about them, you can check them out below.
Ron (aka: Ronald, Ronnie, Jackass)
FYI: In my world “Jackass” is a term of endearment unless you are really being an asshole – then, not so much.
- Ron is my boyfriend.
4546 (sorry honey, but my day’s in the 30’s are numberedover, this helps me deal with that).
- He’s an engineer.
- He travels a lot (usually).
- We’ve been dating for over a
- We’re both divorced.
- We both have two boys.
- We are both crazy about each other.
- We both drive each other crazy.
Pete (aka: Pedro, Peter)
- Pete is one of my best friends.
- We met at Cub Scouts
78 years ago.
- He is/was (kinda grey area) my ex-husband’s best friend.
- He travels a lot.
My mom watches his kids for him when he’s out of town.
- He has two boys.
- He’s been divorced twice and is single. (Not his fault ladies, that’s all I can say)
- He’s always has my back when I need it.
Yai Yai (aka: Mom, Juanita)
On October 12, 2012 my mother was taken into God’s fold quickly and unexpectedly. She was like a candle that illuminated our lives and on that fateful day her light was snuffed out. The world will be a darker place for it.
- She’s my mom.
- She’s really smart.
- I look a lot like her (happy, mom?)
liveslived around the corner
helpshelped me with my boys all the time
- We love mom.
William (aka: Midget, Nugget)
- He’s my son.
- He’s a budding artist.
- He needs more self confidence.
- He’s SUPER funny and exhibits amazing comedic timing beyond his years.
- He’s a sweetheart.
- He’ll pat you softly on the back while he gives you a hug.
Alexander (aka: Munchkin, Nugget)
- He’s my son.
- He’s a math wiz (and honestly good at about just everything he does).
- He’s reliable, dependable and honest (If I ever have to go to a nursing home – he’s the one I want to pick it out.) But you boys better plan on a “momma-shack, I ain’t goin’ to no nursing home!
- He needs a little humility. Comes by that fault honestly.
- He’s a teenager.
- He’s taller than me now (Sob!)
- He always knows how to make me laugh.
Brecah (aka B, Break-a-leg)
- She’s been my best friend since we were 16 years old.
- She has
twothree year old twin boys.
- She has a 2 year old little girl.
- SHE has her hands FULL.
- She’s totally awesome and will cut a bitch if I ask her to.
Linda (aka Ta-lu-la)
- She’s been my friend for what seems like forever!
- We met at cub scouts and co-led a group of boys from 1st grade – 5th grade and saw them become boy scouts. (sniff!)
- She’s as jacked health-wise as I am (maybe more so) – so we do a lot of bitchin’ about it and understand each other
- She’s the person who would bring a back-hoe, not a shovel, if I ever needed to bury a body. Cuz who wants to dig a hole with a shovel?
- She’s is as big of a girl-nerd as I am.