Do you ever wonder what to do with all that rosemary in the garden? Rosemary Salt is a great way to use fresh rosemary, add great flavor to your dishes and it makes an easy, inexpensive (but impressive) gift! There are several techniques floating around out there, but through trial and error I have found that this is the best, most flavorful, fragrant rosemary herbal salt recipe – I just know your gonna love it!
- 1 cup of Fresh Rosemary (removed from the stem)
- ¼ cup Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 250º
- Remove Rosemary From The Stems, wash and pat dry.
- Coarsely chop.
- Combine salt and rosemary and spread in a thin layer across a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes (or until rosemary is dried)
- Remove from oven, allow to cool and package in an air tight container.
Rosemary Salt Gifts
Package your rosemary salt in cute mason jars, tiny brown paper sacks or little tins. Add a custom tag and you have an impressive and inexpensive gourmet gift!
You Should Check Out:
Gone Nuts! Rosemary Garlic Pistachios and Almonds
If enjoyed this post go ahead a leave a comment below (because your cool like that).
Shared on Fresh Eggs Daily